Thursday, August 23, 2007

Horrendous

The last one week was terrible with frequent power cuts and a slowing down CPU that lets you work at the speed of ENIAC.The only saving grace was my birthday when I had a realtively nice day(i.e. there were no power cuts that entire day and my CPU decided not to act up!!!).

The thing about power cuts that pisses me off so much is that sometimes there is no official announcement of a power cut due to maintenance reasons and everytime the EB office is contacted there is a permanent engaged tone(In case you are wondering whether the EB officials are very busy,let me correct you,they simply take the receive off the hook!!!).Or someone must have comeup with the brilliant idea of using the engaged tone as the ring tone so that people are fooled which is highly capricious. To add to that the officials who collect the bi-monthly bills are the most complete set of morons I have ever come across in my life.This, I say, because a new EB card is due for us for the last four months and whenever I go to get the new card I return empty handed because there is no stock!!!Yes, you heard me right,NO STOCK!!!.Guess EB cards are now hot property.How much more pathetic can you get?I can't even imagine what could be the real reason even if my life depended on it.Come on guys,a card of 8"x15" ain't that hard to make.Siiiigggggggghhhhhhhh!!

Rounding off,India's horrible batting made me lose a good night's sleep(No,I am not worrying about India,its just that I watched the entire match when I could have nicely tucked myself in for a good sleep).

No comments: