Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Awesome!!!

I am now fully involved in saving myself from the Vizier and make Farah believe that i am not a monster.Sounds crazy.Nah.I am playing the last part of the famous Price of Persia trilogy and the game sure rocks.You should see the Prince do moves with his sword that will put a 50 mm gap in your mouth,literally meaning your mouth will be hanging open in awe.

The predecessor to this title,The Warrior Within is even more classy.Getting chased by the Dahaka and having alternate endings that will depend on your gameplay are some of the awesome pieces of the game.I am not reviewing the POP series,just making my glee known that i too have played it.

Have been at play for the last three days in the last part of the series and the experience was just awesome.The best way to kill time is gaming and if people out there have plenty to kill,jump onto the gaming bandwagon.

No comments: