Thursday, December 3, 2009

Age is just a number till you are cheese-II

This is a rap on the above topic by my mate Praqxz.

Age is a number until you are cheese

No matter if you are Indian,Swiss or Chinese

People say bless you when you sneeze

I'll lock the door gimme the keys

I have imperians and EI's can i raid you plz ?

Go ahead and croplock me now

I aint afraid

The time has now gone when i was waiting for the freeze

Take my hand and we shall walk to wherever you please

But we must come back sooner coz I got my troop count to increase

Without which council would seem displeased

I am but a mere pawn in the army we breed

Surrender we shall not... fight till we bleed

No matter if I go down , I shall lay to rest my enemy

Weep for me not brethern I shall come again

Age troops and servers.... are all numbers until we are cheese

No comments: