Monday, June 1, 2009

Define Racism : Urban violence (New def. by Kevin Rudd)

The first thing that came to my mind when I heard that hag Kevin Rudd speak about the racist attacks on Indians in Australia is "What a load of crap?".When Bhajji calls Symonds 'teri maa ki', it will be misinterpreted as 'monkey' and termed as a racial taunt but when Indian students who come all the across the Indian Ocean to pursue their higher studies are attacked by the deranged Australian youth who get high on beer, dope and whatever shit they can lay their hands on, it is called "urban violence". That's the most poetic justification I have ever seen.

The Australian police,to their part,have also indulged in this ,albeit officially, by dragging and beating up innocent people who had gathered to have a peaceful protest against the attacks.I guess you Australian numbskulls have never heard of "Non-violence". Whatever happened concept of "Adithi devo bhava "?.It surely must have an Australian interpretation.Or what we are seeing probably 'is' the interpretation.Whatever it is, I have run out of decent words to describe this debacle and though the use of unparliamentary words cannot be prohibited,I have something what they call "Writer's decency" and though asteriking one or two words might show what I meant that I didn't want to explicitly write, how would 2-3 lines full of asteriks look to you.Hence I stop here until I gather steam.

No comments: