Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My pathetic attempt at blogging

This is my first post in almost two years and would have been more had it not been for the fact that I am right in the middle of my semester vacation and I have nothing else to do.When I started my blog,I was thinking of updating my blog at least thrice a week with content that would make for some light reading while unwinding(basically aimed at a few friends and relatives). Why I took up blogging is, it provided an outlet to express myself to myself.If that sounds weird,you have never done deep self introspection.So basically it was an attempt to pour out my thoughts on stuff and happenings that took a large portion of my thinking capacity.

Blog traffic,ads,no of hits.....all of hit made no sense to me....and they still don't.I don't write for people to read and get inspired or make money out of my blog. It was, and still is primarily written for myself and even though this post would not make any sense to a random reader stumbling upon my page,it makes a whole lot of sense to me and that's all I want.If you want to put it in simple words,call it 'self reflection'.

So will I be more regular in updating my blog?Maybe.

Will I stop blogging?Definitely no.

What do I really want to convey by this post?Nothing other than the fact I am dusting the covers of my blog page and intend to update regularly.

Fingers crossed :P

No comments: